Use 1–2 times per week or as needed. Apply to clean, dry skin. Leave on for 1–3 hours. Rinse if desired. Does not require rinsing
Enzymatic Peel – (formerly Invisapeel)
At-home peel formulated to create a softer, brighter skin appearance.
Mild pigmentation problems
- Assists in stabilising the epidermis and skin barrier function by replenishing lipids and aiding the skin’s natural hydration
- Assists in smoothing uneven, rough textured skin
- Assists in minimising acne post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH)
- Assists in reducing flakiness
- Assists in replenishing hydration within the stratum corneum
- Assists in reviving dull-looking skin
- Assists in delivering lipid replenishment for skin barrier restoration and reinforcement
- Assists in improving the visible signs of sun damage
- Assists in accelerating a faster, deeper improvement of any ZO® treatment
- Papain, bromelain enzymes and glycolic acid: Provides epidermal renewal with invisible exfoliation
- Diglycerin: Replenishes hydration within the epidermis
- Aleurites moluccan (kukui) seed oil and carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil: Replenish lipids for skin barrier restoration and reinforcement
- Brassica oleracea italica (broccoli) extract and helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil: Provide anti-inflammatory properties to help soothe and calm the skin
We offer Flat Rate or Overnight Shipping options to customers in Tasmania.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it. Customers are responsible for return shipping.
Any product you return must be sealed in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.