Returns and Refunds
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it. Customers are responsible for return shipping.
Any product you return must be sealed in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
As we do our utmost to minimise waiting times, we ask that you arrive at least 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointments to complete a new patient registration from or facial consent form.
Since we allow plenty of time for consultation and treatments, should you need to cancel or rearrange your appointment, we kindly ask that you give us at least 48 hours notice, failure to do so may incur a fee.
We ask that you pay your consultation and treatments fees at the time of your appointment. We except all credit/ debit cards except AMEX.
And please note that prices on our website may be subject to change due to individual treatment conditions. The full price of your treatment will be discussed during your consultation.
Social Media Policy
Victoria’s Cosmetic Medical Clinic has always welcomed constructive feedback from our clients and the greater community. We see our social media platforms as an excellent way of fostering further engagement and welcome your feedback and encourage you to actively engage with us online in a respective manner.
We do, however, reserve the right to moderate the content. We may remove content that:
- Is offensive, abusive, obscene, racist or hateful.
- Is illegal, inaccurate or misleading.
- Is threatening or defamatory.
- Endorses or advertises other organisations.
- Contains spam or viruses.
- Is considered personal information.
- Infringes on a person’s intellectual property rights.
We will review all posted content, including links, and remove any that we believe to be inappropriate. We may also block users from posting to our pages.
Even though social media operates 24/7 we do not monitor our pages outside of normal working hours. As we may not be aware of any inappropriate content straight away, we do encourage other users to ignore these comments. We do though encourage anyone with concerns or negative feedback to contact us directly either on (03) 6331 0377 or email@example.com during normal office hours.
Furthermore, our social media pages are not for specific servicing enquiries. Whilst we will try to answer any queries in a timely manner, it may be more effective to contact us directly either on (03) 6331 0377 or firstname.lastname@example.org during normal office hours.
Our Website Services
Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order and we do not have sufficient stock to full your order, we undertake to fulfil your order at the price listed at the time you ordered.
We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
Except as permitted under the CopyrightAct1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
Linking our website is not permitted. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking.
Intellectual Property Rights
The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Limitation of Liability
- If you are not a consumer within the meaning of Schedule 2 of the C&C
Act then this clause applies to you. If you are a consumer within the meaning
of the C&C Act then this clause has no effect whatsoever to in any way
limit our liability or your rights. If you are not a consumer:-
- (i)To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the services again or payment of the costs of having those services supplied again.
- (ii)We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services we have supplied.
- (iii)We do not accept liability for anything contained in the post of a user or in any form of communication which originates with a user and not with Us.
- (iv)We do not participate in any way in the transactions between our users.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter (“Promoter”) is ANN TALBOT PTY LTD trading As Victoria’s Cosmetic Medical Clinic (ABN 33 613 075 522) of Suite 16, 11 High Street Launceston Tasmania 7250.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- The promotion commences on 4/3/2020 and final entries close at 11.59pm AEDST on 1/4/2020 (“Promotional Period”).
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individual judged, based upon individual credit merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third-party rights. Entries must not have been published previously.
- To receive an entry into the draw, individuals must complete the competition entry at www.victorias.com.au/competition in full and submit their details including full name and email address.
- Only 1 (one) entry permitted per person.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The winner will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published online on the Promoter’s Facebook page.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize must be redeemed from the clinic at Suite 16, 11 High Street.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged for another voucher. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Internet in relation to this promotion is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of/taking a prize.